Do you have a birding story that you’d like to get published on Birding Planet?
It could be anything:
* a simple walk you took where you saw some wonderful birdlife
* a dedicated birding holiday/cruise/trip that you participated in
* some interesting bird behavior you’ve noticed
* highlights from your garden bird feeder
* or a “profile” article on one of your favorite birds (their habitat, nesting habits, feeding habits etc.)
And receive a voucher for every story of yours that is published.
Here are recent examples of Birding Stories submitted by Birding Planet readers:
Befriending a Robin in Ireland during COVID-19 Lockdown
Please email your story (with any photos and videos that you’d like included) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include your name and surname for credit purposes (if you would like).
Optional detail to include:
The camera equipment you used to capture any photos or videos.
Stories should be a minimum of 300 words. You don’t have to be an excellent writer, just share your birdwatching experience with fellow bird lovers.
If you are unsure, or have any questions, please email me at email@example.com or connect via the Facebook page here.